We hope this message finds you and your families well. As a society we are in uncharted territory, a time of understandable fear and caution. We can all feel the internal impact of this moment on our hearts and in our nervous system.
At The Manor, we have carefully and intentionally considered how to best honor our primary mission: safely caring for our clients. At moments of heightened intensity, we are reminded of the critical importance of maintaining our connections, identifying what is most relevant, and growing through the vulnerability of our shared human experience. The Manor is devoted to compassionately providing holistic treatment that takes into consideration the changing world around us. Our commitment is unwavering to maintaining the safety of our secluded campus in Wisconsin’s Kettle Moraine Forest. We remain fortunate and grateful to continue providing this essential care to our clients while serving as a resource for those seeking help in the Midwest and beyond.
In accordance with the CDC and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, we are taking the following steps:
- All visitors, staff and clients are screened to reduce the possibility of introducing the virus into our secluded treatment environment.
- All staff members were asked to avoid travel and any other exposure to high-risk venues to ensure we can continue to care for our clients.
- Only those who are symptom-free will be allowed on campus.
- Staff and clients are taking steps to stop the spread of all germs, including an increased emphasis on frequent and proper hand-washing techniques.
- Social distancing measures have been put in place, including the avoidance of handshakes and other physical contact.
- We have increased strict standards of cleaning, including more frequent disinfection of all hard surfaces.
Additionally, The Manor has implemented the following changes to its program schedule to minimize the risk of exposure for our clients and staff:
- Therapeutic outings that involve public exposure have been eliminated and our focus has shifted to enjoying the range of outdoor/open-air activities.
- Community meetings are being provided via live streaming or are being held on campus by staff members in recovery.
- Spiritual programming will currently be held onsite or facilitated through live streaming in our theater.
We are determined to continue providing our clients the quality care they deserve. Our approach will continue to evolve as further guidance is provided by the CDC and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 414.930.1930.
Dr. Chantelle Thomas
Executive Clinical Director